User:Tisa/special issue 12
overview of all my contributions
12.0 - collaboration with Mark
- method: having a conversation on a pad, reading each others' lines out loud.
- content: public speaking, fear, expressing thoughts
12.1 - collaboration with Mark
- method: extracting a few sentences from 12.0, collective editing, additional writing, reading out loud, order not specified, overlapping voices
- content: continuing the 12.0 conversation
12.2 - collaboration with Ioana and Clara We did a few exercises, such as:
- E1: associations, one word, quick, rotation
- E2: Storytelling, one sentence rotation
- E3: Description of an unknown item (object, entity, subject, ...), one sentence, rotation.
We have expanded on E3, constructed a term "MYTHOD" (myth+methodology) and described it in a ~1h duration E3. We have divided the recording into 3 parts, each one of us got a part to edit from 20min into 3min, we joined the parts into a 10min contribution.
12.3 - collaboration with Ioana and Clara For the continuation of our collaboration we have decided that each one of us is to create a mythod each week. This week it was Clara. Insecurities hotline was a hotline that expands your insecurities onto a world, where they do not seem fatal or tragic. We have advised a protocol in which each one of us recorded an insecurity (short, small). The other two responded (adressing another level of abstraction - medium (community) and large (universal) with comforting strategies, accepting the insecurity.
12.4 - solo contribution Our collaboration with Ioana and Clara has fallen apart. I have made two solo contributions to this broadcast, revolving around the topic of damage. One was an older track of mine called I can think with my own head, and the other one was a translation of the list of generative operations that Queering damage has presented to us during our workshop. I have vocalized the symbols.
12.5 - solo contribution The topic chosen by the caretakers of this week is autorship and ownership. Since I feel strongly about producing self-generative works, I will contribute to this broadcast by using some of the tactics of remix culture and appropriation by making a collage of my own works (text), and by that, create a new work.
- Queering damage, Helen Pitchard https://pad.xpub.nl/p/12.2.QD
- Exercise w/Sandra https://pad.xpub.nl/p/damage_4
- Mary Nardini Gang: Be Gay, Do Crime
- Kathryn Yusoff: A Billion Black Anthropocenes or None
- Caretaking: https://pad.xpub.nl/p/itcare
espeak -f ict-i.txt -s 150 -p 25 -w ict-i.wav