Avant-garde film: http://www.ubu.com/film/index.html
Url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0HqZ9Lkek8 - Images of Shakespeare (.jpg), rename it to txt (.txt); open a text about Shakespeare and insert it in txt; Rename it back to (.jpg); - this is all language making it happen
- New uses of language now words are active and concrete ways
- photography makes possible the precise mechanical reproduction - transfer to literature
- Parse by Craig Dworkin: an entire book by Edward A. Abbott called how to parse; Craig takes this as a roadmap and rewrites a book using that where is the plural noun, he will have to put adverb then a comma and an adverb and another plural noun and a comma.
- Charles Bernstein - Transcription of eraser tape from an electronic typewriter; lift off;
- Caroline Bergvall’s VIA http://www.carolinebergvall.com/ - alienated labor turns to unalienated labor - British Library, she transcribed every the first canto from the inferno; each line is text translated differently from the British Library.
- writing is political, social and judicial
- Steve Jason, entire comment stream from youtube the Nine Eleven video
- Panda by Chris Alexander; description on the web of Kung Fu Panda
- Mcnuggets by Chris Alexander every mention about McNugget on tweeter
- Holly Milgard, Gertrude Stein’s book, The Making of Americans, deleting repetition, and punctuation mark is retained
- Simon Morris retypes Jack Kerouac’s On the Road into a blog
- Vanessa place criminal appellate attorney
Digitised Corpora as Theory-Building Resource: New Methods for Narrative Inquiry
- re-writing freud