(On a separate page)
Click name for annotation.
- Ludovico, Alessandro (2012) Post Digital Print: The Mutation of Publishing since 1894 (Eindhoven: Onopatopee).
- Ludovido, Alessandro (2012) Interview de Alessandro Ludovico (Neural.it) [online]. Accessed 17 Jan 2013 at: http://www.labforculture.org/fr/ressources-pour-la-recherche/contenu/recherche-en-cible/les-blogs-culturels-en-europe/interview-de-alessandro-ludovico-neural-it
- 'Production is not democratic' quote.
- Garsiel, Tali (2011) How Browsers Work: Behind the Scenes of Modern Web Browsers [online]. Accessed 19 October 2012 at http://taligarsiel.com/Projects/howbrowserswork1.htm.
- IMC London (2012) Time to move on: IMC London signing off [online]. Accessed 13 October 2012 at http://london.indymedia.org/articles/13128
- Schöllhammer, Georg (2007) "We also expected answers that weren’t harmonious" – Interview with Georg Schöllhammer [online]. Accessed 17 Jan 2013 at http://archiv.documenta.de/1389.html?L=1
- 'The point was...to create a field of open conflict' quote
- Revealed: Google's manual for its unseen humans who rate the web http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/11/27/google_raters_manual/
- Youtube user punished for copyright crime of his own content: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke6P5qF072k
- Indymedia: It's time to move on http://ceasefiremagazine.co.uk/indymedia-its-time-move/
- Commentary on the culture of 'liking' in web activism; aggregation as opposite of 90s trend for decentralization
- Wertheimer, Alan (2003) Consent to Sexual Relations (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press).
- Miller, G. & Wertheimer, A. (eds.)(2010) The Ethics of Consent: Theory and Practice (Oxford: Oxford University Press).
- Kleinig, J. (2010) 'The Nature of Consent', in: Miller, G. & Wertheimer, A. (eds.)(2010) The Ethics of Consent: Theory and Practice (Oxford: Oxford University Press).
- Butler, J. (2004) 'Beside Oneself: On the Limits of Sexual Autonomy' in Undoing Gender (London: Routledge).
- Millar, Thomas M. (2008) 'Towards a Performance Model of Sex', in Freidman, J. & Valenti, J. (eds) Yes Means Yes: Visions of Female Sexual Power and a World Without Rape (California: Seal Press).
- Kramer Bussel, R. (2008) 'Beyond Yes or No: Consent as Sexual Process', in Freidman, J. & Valenti, J. (eds) Yes Means Yes: Visions of Female Sexual Power and a World Without Rape (California: Seal Press).
- Wikipedia Editors (2013) Wikipedia:Consensus [online]. Accessed 21 Jan 2013 at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Consensus.
- Epstein, M. (1996) 'Bare Attention', in: Thoughts Without A Thinker (New York: Basic Books).
- Hardt, M. & Negri, A. (2004) Multitude: war and democracy in the Age of Empire (New York: Penguin).
- Seeds for Change (2012) Facilitating Meetings: A Short Guide [online]. Accessed 18 November 2012 at: http://www.seedsforchange.org.uk/free/shortfacilitation#skills
- Open 12: Freedom of culture. Regulation and privatization of
intellectual property and public space https://anonfiles.com/file/c0bae0a96d2073f337c09ac139fd4216
- Copy, Rip, Burn : the Politics of Copyleft and Open Source
- Good Faith Collaboration: The Culture of Wikipedia
- From free software to criticism of the notion of authorship
- Pirate Radical Philosophy
- HarrassMap SMS project in Egypt http://www.frontlinesms.com/2011/03/08/mobile-phones-give-harassment-victims-a-voice-in-egypt/
- Towards a Free/Libre/Open/Source University http://www.furtherfield.org/features/articles/towards-free-libre-open-source-university
- A riposte to new evidence that 'unfriending' on FB is socially damaging. Itself posted on a site where articles try to get voted up by being funny.