Jump to content
- IPAD commercial - Marketing concept that the technology is invisible. Why would we want it to be invisible and to use it without noticing we are noticing it? Why are we not educating for the fact that computers are machines with systems who are designed by someone.
- Changing the word computer with technology
- Changing the name of the interface with experience
- Affordance - in experience design is to make things easier for people. This leaks into media theory that refers to the affordance of media which is dangerous.
- Forgiveness - in interfaces, comes with the function of "undo", a function that we are losing because at the moment everything is made so easy for us, we don't even notice the option of undo.
- Invisiblizing the interfaces and the politics behind them