Audacity → Terminal
- Experimenting with the scripts from Andre's class while importing existing audiofiles or created new used through different beat levels.
- these were later on sonified
- Export uncompressed -> format raw -> unsigned 8 bit
- The converter reads the file from top to bottom, and generates the bitmap from top to bottom.
- Length of the audio defines the amount of data to fill an image.
- The higher the resolution, the more data you need.
- Too little data: image becomes black after a certain point.
- Too much data, a new image file is written.
- Depth controls the amount of raw audio data needed per pixel.
- The shape of the wave influences the generated pattern.
- The frequency controls the amount of times that the pattern repeats.