my own scratch directory:
- Scroll through your notes and select 5 combinations of words/phrases/sentences (having your research interests in mind)
- Select 5 phrases/words/combinations from research papers/articles/webpages/poems that you are reading for your research (having your research interests in mind)
result - 10 small texts
3. Take 10 pictures of random colors/textures/backgrounds
4. Combine phrases with each other, look for new meanings (or not) something like a cut out method
5. Add texts on the texture/color images combine everything
6. Make visual sculptures of the words and textures.
accident born out of necessity
myth and reality
nothing but love brings us apart
It's just this image
Ko tu liūdi, berželi / why are you sad, birch
nusiraminimo vieta / a place to calm down
prosenelių išmintis / wisdom of great-grandparents
piktoji dvasia / evil spirit
ugnis buvo laikoma didžiausia šventenybe / fire was considered the greatest holiness
First exercise :
Claudio scratch nr5.
Make a copy of the oldest and the most recent picture you have in your phone gallery.
nr3. Take a photo of something living and non human
nr4. Make an image of something dead
nr.2 Find a texture that brings you calmth
nr.3 Scan your Jewelry