Luca thesis drafts and notes
Realistic outcome for next meeting=
Luca: Want to start writing on 'this is us'; using the solo, duo, trio form. Will start writing the 'artistic piece' in order to clarify how this mode can be used.
Q: what do you expect?
Luca: would like to go back to the scripts and see how writing in 'trio' form will change the approach- I expect this will afford longer scenes with more happening- more voices - interesting to see how they function as a whole.
For next time = have the intro; the solo, duo, trio form for 'this is us' (this will need to be edited later)
Next session: review material... and review bibliography
Key Dates and Deadlines
- 19 November - Graduate Proposal Deadline = DONE
- 19 November - Thesis Outline Deadline = DONE
- 3 Dec - Deadline First Chapter = ?
- 18 Feb - Deadline First Draft Thesis
- 18 March - Deadline Second Draft thesis (texts to 2nd readers)
- 1 April - Deadlines Second readers' comments
- 14 April - DEADLINE THESIS
Grading procedure (Thesis):
Early May: Steve, Marloes and Natasha draft feedback on the thesis texts they supervised
Mid-May: Steve, Marloes and Natasha review each other’s feedback and grades
End of May: Finalize feedback and grades.
Early June: Finalized feedback and grades communicated to students.