I am getting footage at these locations for tests.
I wanted to use some of them for the Jujube/home project, but I realized with the helpful words from David that the images from these locations are not the level of metaphor I want to express in that project.
These sites are still interesting, but not for this project.
- Kunsthal (auditorium + upper level looking down at the passage way)
- Tree on Mauritsweg
- ISO 6400. F2.2. Quite grainy... not focused?
- with a character, better in a morning scene
- The Luggage Depot by Jeff Wall (outside of Hotel New York)
- ISO 5000. F 10. Greyness -->too flat
- Scene: searching for luggage? Arriving or leaving?
- Hotel New York, Kop van Zuid
- Cast iron staircase, classy turning door
- try get a reflection of "Holland-Amerika lijn" when it's not windy
- try from the bridge to Katendrecht
- Natural History Museum
- de hortus (potential date: 02/03 or 03/03)
- Het Nieuw Instituut (columns)
- Maashaven columns
- Masshaven/Zuidplein metro
- Oostlijk Zwembad
- a tale of the tub (complex + gallery)
- building on the same street as Kino with external stairway
ad to post in Codarts