Difference between revisions of "Jujube/ambacht"
Revision as of 21:41, 17 September 2018
"People can come have a coffee and see her work... It works in Amsterdam or Haarlem, but not here."
"She's fucking tired."
"I think you need anger to do that."
"That's a place where gentrification worked. Gentrification will never work here."
"I hate the word jazz."
"I like Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, because it has Ambacht in it."
- learning about a new place through people (other rationales can come later)
- medium: video/speech
- content of speech will reflect the nuances
- cultural interest: "anger", "Dutch directness"
type "(video) portrait" in the search box...
- an informal survey: video portraits
- the documentary type: Portrait of a Sound Design Artist
- very short films (equal story + character): Making a Scene
the making (plan)
- write questions, see below
- communicate, consent, coordinate
- how many camera angles?
- capture sound
- relating to 2.2
contextual + direct
- What are some of your favorite performances hosted here?
- When did you move here... from where? (& why?)
- Why do you think you need anger to do this?
- Do you think other people are angry?