Difference between revisions of "EYE Researchlab 2021"
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
11. Yu Ching
11. Yu Ching
Revision as of 15:19, 29 April 2021
EYE Researchlab 2021
Everybody has 3 minutes (some use 2 or 2,5 others use 4 minutes) to show a video or photo slide show. We have one hour in totall for 20 students of LB1 and LB2.
We have to come up with a title, a text and photo's ASAP. We have decided to do this in online cooperation and with some help of AI mixture.
TITLE OPTIONS DEADLINE: 22:00u on Thursday
- Tentacular Thinkering
- Everything breaks
- we fancy our chances
- for now
TEXT250 words Everybody writes 12 words per person DEADLINE: 22:00u on Thursday
List: 1. Martin
5 . Geo
11. Yu Ching ==Tick Tock! We Are Everywhere And Nowhere All At The Same Time== 12. Kamali
14. Chen ====what in a body is beyond the computational, beyond representation and logic ====
18. Luca ==== IF WE PLAY, DOES THAT MEAN ITS NOT REAL(ITY)? ====
AI REMIX by Martin en Geo..............................................?
IMAGES 5 images DEADLINE: 22:00u on Thursday
- Mesh up?
- Gifs: images dissolving in eachother
- Montage in one single image
- Grid: 200X200 pixels/tile?
Place your image below Send copy to Adele: email@example.com Image size: what you what, only one picture!
Other deadlines: Saturday morning: check in on wiki and vote by plcaing your name behind a title and a text
Sunday: send final result to Barend (Tessel will do this)