Here are the outcome criteria for essays and Thesis that the students are encouraged to follow:
- Intelligibly express your ideas, thoughts and reflections in written English.
- Articulate in writing a clear direction of your graduate project by being able to identify complex and coherent questions, concepts and appropriate forms.
- Clearly structure and analyse an argument.
- Use relevant source material and references.
- Research texts and practices and reflect upon them analytically.
- Synthesize different forms of knowledge in a coherent, imaginative and distinctive way.
- Position one's own views within a broader context.
- Recognize and perform the appropriate mode of address within a given context.
- Engage in active dialogue about your written work with others.
Back to main: