Calendars:Networked Media Calendar/Networked Media Calendar/07-12-2020 -Event 1: Difference between revisions
mNo edit summary
mNo edit summary
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
*ARCHIVING YOUR WORK IN ADVANCE OF THE EXAM: : DELIVERY OF MATERIAL TO THE ARCHIVE 5 DAYS BEFOREHAND (giving tutors a chance to reflect) [
*ARCHIVING YOUR WORK IN ADVANCE OF THE EXAM: : DELIVERY OF MATERIAL TO THE ARCHIVE 5 DAYS BEFOREHAND (giving tutors a chance to reflect) [.12 by ] link to student archive: see an email from Leslie 23.11 /Archive Protocol: https://pzwiki.wdka.nl/mediadesign/Archive_Protocol for archiving instructions.
Revision as of 18:37, 2 December 2020
XPUB2 ONLINE Project Proposal Assessment with Aymeric, Michael, Manetta, Steve and Marina Otero as external examiner
- 08:30 - 09:00 - staff meets
- 09:00 - 09:40: Tisa
- 09:40 - 10:20: Sandra
- 10:20 - 11:00: Max
- 11:00 - 11:30: ————> 30 minute break
- 11:30 - 12:10: Mika
- 12:10 - 12:50: Mark
- 12:50 - 13:50: ————> one hour lunch
- 13:50 - 14:30: Ioana
- 14:30 - 15:10: Damla
- 15:10 - 15:50: Clara
- 15:50 - 16:20: ————> 30 minute break
- 16:20 - 17:00: Avital
- 17:00 - 17:40: Anna
Link for external examiner Marina Otero Verzier
- ARCHIVING YOUR WORK IN ADVANCE OF THE EXAM: : DELIVERY OF MATERIAL TO THE ARCHIVE 5 DAYS BEFOREHAND (giving tutors a chance to reflect) [You need to have you work archived by 4 days beforehand, deadline Thursday 03.12 morning by 8AM.] link to student archive: see an email from Leslie 23.11 /Archive Protocol: https://pzwiki.wdka.nl/mediadesign/Archive_Protocol for archiving instructions.
- ASSESSMENT FORMAT:
- 15 minutes: initial student presentation
- 5 minutes: the panel can ask questions regarding the material you have presented both orally and in advance.
- 5 Minutes: we ask you to leave, so the panel can discuss your research and presentation
- 15 minutes: the panel will discuss with you your research and give you feedback.
- taken from the HANDBOOK 2020-2021, page 27
5.2.2 Integrated Formative Assessment: Proposal Phase (Trimester 4)
- The second integrated assessment is in the fourth trimester, and evolves around the graduation project proposal. Passing this integrated formative assessment allows the ECTS for third and fourth terms to be awarded.
- In the proposal you analyse the questions and methods running through the work you have realized so far, formulate an artistic question and approach for further research, and establish a critical framework relevant to your practice. The graduation project proposal marks the transition from the first to the second stage of the study programme, and should thus give evidence of your ability to use what you have learned in the first stage to inform and steer a self-directed artistic research project.
- The assessment criteria for the Graduation Project proposal are:
• The ability to select appropriate topics for advanced research. • The ability to develop and undertake a suitable strategy for research. • The ability to critically reflect upon, analyse and evaluate work already undertaken and to use the knowledge gained to (re)define the aims and direction of future practice. • The ability to describe and motivate objectives, topics and methods in a written proposal.
- The assessment panel also takes into account whether the proposed project is realistic in scale and ambition, considering the limited time frame for the graduation project. This integrated assessment is called Proposal Phase and is supported through the Graduate Research Seminar.
- Prior to the assessment process you must archive documentation and elements of the work and research you wish to submit for examination. We will not pass people who have not delivered appropriate documentation of their work on time.